Job Function: Accounting
Location: Near Macclesfield, Cheshire
Employment Type: Full-time
Rapierstar has a new opportunity for a full time Accounts Assistant to join our busy team. Salary is negotiable dependant upon experience.
The role has been structured to provide support to our Accounts Technician but may also include the additional tasks below:
- Dealing with incoming calls and message taking.
- Processing incoming emails.
- Assist with entering payment information and receipts processing.
- Assist with maintaining supplier and customer records by ensuring information held is accurate.
- Any additional tasks required by the Accounts Department
Experience in credit control and purchase ledger within a previous role.
Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central would be an advantage, but relevant training will be provided.
- An ability to work effectively under pressure.
- An ability to use own initiative.
- Desire to learn new skills.
- Punctual and committed.
- Ability to meet the demands of the job.
- Ability to work cooperatively within a small team of colleagues
- Proactive approach with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Take pride in their quality of work
Rapierstar is a growing company, celebrating its 30th year and leading the market in the design, development and supply of technically advanced specialist fixings and building maintenance solutions. We have an excellent industry reputation, known for providing a professional, high level of service to our customers.